Thursday, August 18, 2016

A Last Minute Adventure

There is something about a last minute trip that appeals to me.  

A trip on a whim, when all the pieces suddenly and amazingly fall into place. This is what my England Artwork trip with The Blue Walk and Jane LaFazio was like a the beginning of August 2016. 


On July 24th, 2016 I sent an email to The Blue Walk seeing if there was a spot still available for a trip that would begin in a week. Jeanette replied immediately. You know that shocked, excited feeling you get right before you are about to jump off a cliff? Well, I felt that when the answer was, "Yes!"  

I was able to use air miles to purchase my first class flights to and from London! 
A week later I was on a plane headed to London. As I sat there in my comfy seat I was overwhelmed with gratitude. This adventure had begun over two years ago when I took an online art class where Jane LaFazio was a teacher for a week. I loved here style, her teaching and presentations and began following her website. 

Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. -Naeem Callaway

No comments:

Post a Comment